Changes to hexes that weren't in the patch notes?

1. You now receive a hex notification when your aura is revealed at a dull totem via Undying

2. You get the Exposed sound effect and notification when you unhook a survivor and the killer's Devour Hope has enough tokens

Did I miss these somewhere? These are significant changes.

Comments

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    1. You now receive a hex notification when your aura is revealed at a dull totem via Undying

    2. You get the Exposed sound effect and notification when you unhook a survivor and the killer's Devour Hope has enough tokens

    Did I miss these somewhere? These are significant changes.

    1. Good, having AOE aura reading around dull totems is dumb, and will get people to cleanse more if they're paying attention.
    2. Really? im gonna miss me and my friends gasping loudly when the surprise Exposure happens.
  • @Andokuky said:

    1 was done a couple patches ago.

    2 seems like BS, typical survivor coddling.

    oh grow up

  • I’m okay with the changes, but would’ve preferred it being more openly communicated. There are killers who are still playing around the idea it’s hidden when it’s not.

  • If 2 is accurate then it seems like a bug.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    If 2 is accurate then it seems like a bug.

    I think it might be because I'm not getting notified when NOED activates, only someone is hit. It would be weird to change one but not the other