What would you say about weekly perk changes?
Just imagine, every week there will be one perk selected to get a slight buff / nerf. these weekly changes would only change number values, not complete reworks like OoO might get, changes like this would be reserved for mid-chapters and chapters.
The Developers could create new forum feedback section that would be about the weekly perk changes and what do players think about them!
For example a Perk like Buckle Up, it's pretty awful right? I never see anybody run it, but what about a slight buff that would take no time at all to implement? From pathetic 48 meters and 6 seconds, it could be 10 000 (basically no range limit) and 12 seconds, that would make the perk at least worth picking up, wouldn't it?
I think this would make more players want to play the game every week! At least I would be more motivated to play and test these newly buffed perks out. What do you thin kabout this idea?
Comments
Making non drastic changes to really weak perks is not a bad idea. No one would complain about that but I dunno how much work would it require from devs.
I’d rather they put the time into making the perks good for a long time
They should do that.
The theory behind this is that it would do just that. Changes that make bad perks good while not showing any issues of being overpowered could make them eligible for a permanent buff.
The whole system would basically be a way for testing changes that could become mainstays in underpowered or under-utilized perks.
It could work but I’m not sure if they would be willing to do it weekly
I would hate the buff changes since it would make balance a nightmare.
I would love for them to do a weekly thing where using certain perks gave you extra bloodpoints though. It would give people reason to use other perks without messing up the balance of the game.
That they would be doing their jobs. . .
I like the idea, but I think doing it weekly might be a little too much. I'd rather they thought it through properly and had time to test it and then aim to make at least three changes to existing perks every mid-chapter and chapter release.
If they're going to do weekly updates I'd rather it be bug fixes.