Struggling and Escape grasp - Hold Button
Please! PLEASE! Can we get a hold down button for both? Why do we need to mash the keyboard reducing its life time and also being extremly loud in the progress making it impossible to play at the night time or when a baby is sleeping!
Guys! There is no rational reason you can tell me that would explain that mashing it like a maniac is better then just holding a button!
Devs! Realy! Just do it!
Comments
I admit I did a macro on my mouse for that, don't want to destroy my keyboard or any other button.
Usually I am against something like this in online games, but I really cant blame you here! It does not give a benefit to you, it just helps to prolonge the lifetime of your equipment and is much quieter.
Plus, it's not as it gives me a huge advantage, like complexe micromanagement in a game like StarCraft 2, it's just... Tapping buttons like an idiot... x)