Hello.
Hello.
I've been playing this game for about 7-8 days. I want you to give more blood points to new players like me, you will appreciate that other players have done a lot because you know the game was born years ago. progress in this time, this is my suggestion please new ones. Help me, I love this game and don't want to bother. but I have tough days because I cannot train my character. Or give at least 1 victim and 1 killer to 50 instead of blood points, let's make that victim and the murderer 50, please. By the way, I used Turkish translation because I don't know English, I hope you understand me.
Comments
Nani? Don't paste the text from the translator directly or it will show like that, paste it first to notepad for example, copy it again and then paste it here to show the message properly.
listen man hes trying his best