Cheater I played with... as killer and streams their cheating (BHVR needs to address this soon)
I recorded everything, but I will not be posting it unless I can figure out how to block out the name of the cheater.
He was playing demo and I was playing Oni. He had speed cheats, instant hit cheats, flying cheats, could see the aura of the hatch. I could do everything normally and I saw no bugs aside from the cheater running around at mach 5 and flying.
I am almost tempted to not report him, but I know it is the right thing to do. Even though the game we had was kinda funny.
He streams on twitch and is live atm, but I am not going to post the link to it so I don't accidentally break the rules again lol.
But the main point I want you to take from this is that cheating is becoming a lot more frequent, for sure. It went from zero cheaters to 6 every 20 games (roughly, at least for me). He also has a discord to get maxed out accounts that are fresh.
Comments
Oni and Demo at the same time?
Honestly, I feel you. I would've probably been too surprised to even report.
I was playing oni, and the cheater was playing Demo.
In the same match is what I meant?!
Yes
a 2v3
Ah one of those glitched matches then
Please report them in the game and on Twitch as Twitch TOS forbids this kind of behavior. Additional evidence can be sent to support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us