CHAPER CONCEPT: JEEPERS CREEPERS

Now that Victor Salva has sold the movie rights and is not connected to the upcoming reboot trilogy, I think it would be amazing if we had a DLC for this classic.

I hope you guys like it. :)

JEEPERS-CREEPERS-COVER.png 1 - INTRODUCING.png 2 - PERK-4.png 3 - PERK-1.png 4 - PERK-2.png 5 - PERK-3.png 6 - POWER-AND-ABILITY.png 7 - WEAPON.png


Comments

  • Dude, cool concept....but you know The Creeper is never gonna happen in the game, right?

    There's a reason it hasn't been in it already

  • @Frontdoor6 said:

    Dude, cool concept....but you know The Creeper is never gonna happen in the game, right?

    There's a reason it hasn't been in it already

    Thanks. Well, the reason was because the ex director is a pedophile, but as I said he sold the movie rights and he is not involved in the new trilogy, so I think it's possible.

  • Wonderful job.

  • @Jarol said:

    Wonderful job.

    Thanks. <3

  • Interesting read. Nice job mate.

  • @theman43 said:

    Interesting read. Nice job mate.

    Thanks. I'm glad you like it. :)

  • That Monster wouldn’t get anything out of this? I am glad to hear this!

    cool concept, though both powers being on a long cooldown seems a little restricted.

    maybe there is another way to regenerate the bone stars just like Huntress and her lockers (but not directly the same)?

  • @Mooks said:

    That Monster wouldn’t get anything out of this? I am glad to hear this!

    cool concept, though both powers being on a long cooldown seems a little restricted.

    maybe there is another way to regenerate the bone stars just like Huntress and her lockers (but not directly the same)?

    Well, I thought the killer would be very powerful if his power didn't have a cool-down. I really like the idea to get more Bone Stars in the lockers, it would be more interesting.