This must of already been posted but....

I seem to have a large abundance of add ons for items i dont have anymore

The bloodweb feels like add ons for items that lead to the perks that you actually want

I feel like there should be a scrap system that allows you to scrap unwanted item add ons to then "forge" new ones

I have so many toolbox sabo items its getting silly

Comments

  • Seconded. At least let us sell them for BP or, at the VERY least, discard them so they don't clutter our inventory.

  • All I want is to get Mary's letters but I have to go through like 30 level 50 bloodwebs to find one. Who even uses all these key addons and flashlight lenses.

  • I was looking for this exact post. I completely agree. I’ve just started playing DBD a couple of months ago, and I’ve been thinking about this from the very beginning (almost).

    I would love to be able to sell my items/addons/offerings or use them to forge new ones!

    Actually a combination could be cool.

    For instance - I would like to sell every chalk pouch I ever recieved, but I could also see how forging three brown medkits into a yellow one could be really useful.

    And yes - even a simple ‘scrap’ functionality would be much appreciated.