Why isn't the Japan Championship on Twitch?
The tournament is live on Youtube right now,
but why isn't this official tournament streaming on Twitch, only on Youtube?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNpzCLRz8ps&ab_channel=DeadbyDaylight
The tournament is live on Youtube right now,
but why isn't this official tournament streaming on Twitch, only on Youtube?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNpzCLRz8ps&ab_channel=DeadbyDaylight
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nurse clearly is as OP as most people say...
Oh wait...
So far the tournament showed what the power role is. There is simply no denying it.
Yea, I'd like to watch the tournament on twitch as well
The Myers match was pretty funny
I have to disagree, these guys are a bunch of amateurs, both Killer and survivors. It’s so obvious they’ve never played killer ever and the decision making and movement from the survivors is so poor e.g in the LF game, one guy playing as Meg vaulted a window and gave up for like 5 seconds....
They are red ranks. You know, that famous group of elite players with a kill rate of 75%
It's not great.
The Freddy match was abysmal for both sides.
Can I enter in the tournament as Killer? I'd genuinely like to see how I do.
They’re Red ranks but play like they’re Rank 15?
It’s simple observation, they’re terrible.
Killers were nerfed to hard 🤣