Seriously?

I look at perks after games. Spine chill is a perk i see a bit, but never really more than 1 person at a time.

Had a GF daily so went in with a level24 GF using only his teachables. Not much choice really. Rank 13 mind you. Got a rank 2, 4, 5 and 7. 3 of them had spine chill.

I think i made the entity mad or something. Alsi mothers dwelling map

Comments

  • It's just matchmaking working as intended.

  • Now try having a pig daily with a level 10 pig only her perks at tier 2 and a swf sweat squad levels 1,3,5 and 12 bare in mind I'm rank 15 and they brought about 2 tool toolboxes with brand new parts and faster fixing rates one purple flashlight with great addons for consumption slowing and a insta heal med kit lol

  • @DecisiveDwight said:

    Now try having a pig daily with a level 10 pig only her perks at tier 2 and a swf sweat squad levels 1,3,5 and 12 bare in mind I'm rank 15 and they brought about 2 tool toolboxes with brand new parts and faster fixing rates one purple flashlight with great addons for consumption slowing and a insta heal med kit lol

    Yeah it doesn't pay to be a new/mediocre killer on weekend evenings.

    All my perks were tier 1.

  • People sleep on Spine Chill and call it a noob perk. You've proved them wrong for me I guess.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    People sleep on Spine Chill and call it a noob perk. You've proved them wrong for me I guess.

    Spine chill is an amazing perk. Unless you qre playing a stealth killer lol

  • @csandman1977 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1977766#Comment_1977766

    Spine chill is an amazing perk. Unless you qre playing a stealth killer lol

    It's why I run it. I never get snuck up on.

  • Spine Chill is easily accessible as it's not a teachable perk. IMO, If I was playing a stealth killer got 3 black cats hissing at me, that would be my last match of the day.

  • Spinechill is one of the best Survivor intel perks in the game if you are playing solo or your friends aren't good at communicating. If you see it turn on for more than a second or two, you KNOW the Killer is coming your way. It passively boosts your actions almost universally as icing on the cake. If someone ends up on hook and isn't running Kindred, you can look at SC and see if the Killer is headed right towards you, letting you know they are running BBQ. If you are healing and it lights up, you know they are running Nurses Calling. With a bit of trial and error, you can almost accurately asses if Disco is being used or not. It lets you determine how the Killer is tracking you, which lets you start counterplaying their intel perk. It's VERY strong.

    I just wish it was weaker against stealth Killers. They are punished a bit too much by it. I have started to approach all generators sideways just to avoid setting it off.