nea

Comments

  • Her perks are nothing special. You wont see anyone using them in the lower ranks except for maybe balanced landing but she has some of the best cosmetics imo

    If i were to start from scratch all over again id grind laurie, david, and jake first. Then id start grinding the other survivors.

    Edit: and id add bill to the list of survivors to grind first

  • Yeah she's worth a grind, giggidy-giggidy goo! Alright, I'll see myself out

  • She's the Entity, of course she's worth it.

  • @Sadsnacks said:

    Her perks are nothing special. You wont see anyone using them in the lower ranks except for maybe balanced landing but she has some of the best cosmetics imo

    If i were to start from scratch all over again id grind laurie, david, and jake first. Then id start grinding the other survivors.

    Edit: and id add bill to the list of survivors to grind first

    8/10 when I'm playing survivor I see a certain character cough cough using urban evasion across the map.

  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1977546#Comment_1977546

    8/10 when I'm playing survivor I see a certain character cough cough using urban evasion across the map.

    Ill admit she was my first main. Back when the game was new to me urban evasion was great because i was still legitimately terrified of the killer lol

    I miss the days when this was still a horror game to me ๐Ÿ˜…

  • @Sadsnacks said:

    Her perks are nothing special. You wont see anyone using them in the lower ranks except for maybe balanced landing but she has some of the best cosmetics imo

    If i were to start from scratch all over again id grind laurie, david, and jake first. Then id start grinding the other survivors.

    Edit: and id add bill to the list of survivors to grind first

    Ive lready grinded Laurie, David, Bill so jake next?

  • Her cosmetics are nice, and most Killers know she's a toxic death sentence. So get good first, grind up Nea, and assert dominance. Teabag no matter who is winning or losing, remind them that Nea is always packing a glock, and stare them down at the Exit Gate if they didn't ask Neas permission to put a Survivor on the hook.