NERF ANCIENT TOTEMS IT'S NOT FAIR YOU CAN SEE MY AURA AND TELL YOUR SWF TEAM.
Just kidding love the idea of Sam in this game would rather her over Mike and to actually play as Hanna the Wednigo that would be cool if they did it tho I'd want them to keep the tattoo she had lol.
NERF ANCIENT TOTEMS IT'S NOT FAIR YOU CAN SEE MY AURA AND TELL YOUR SWF TEAM.
Just kidding love the idea of Sam in this game would rather her over Mike and to actually play as Hanna the Wednigo that would be cool if they did it tho I'd want them to keep the tattoo she had lol.
I think Sam is definitely meant to be the central character of Until Dawn, but Mike...uh, he's compelling in his own way ๐ณ
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yaaaaassss, Sam vs the Wendigo!
@GoodBoyKaru ๐๐๐
NERF ANCIENT TOTEMS IT'S NOT FAIR YOU CAN SEE MY AURA AND TELL YOUR SWF TEAM.
Just kidding love the idea of Sam in this game would rather her over Mike and to actually play as Hanna the Wednigo that would be cool if they did it tho I'd want them to keep the tattoo she had lol.
I think Sam is definitely meant to be the central character of Until Dawn, but Mike...uh, he's compelling in his own way ๐ณ
Okay towel Sam would be iconic, um-
Also Dilligence needs a hardcore nerf that perk would be incredibly strong,
i think you did really good job on this, its really intresting