Let us see survivor ranks of other players when not in a pre-made lobby.
As the title suggests, it would be nice if we could see the survivor ranks of other players in our lobby before the match starts. It is frustrating when you join a lobby and have no idea what kind of skill level your 'team' has.
For example, if you are say a rank 16 survivor, you don't necessarily want to be getting teamed up with 'red rank' players. Or if you yourself are in a higher rank (say rank 10 and higher) you don't necessarily want to be getting teamed up with rank 15-20 players who are either new to the game or who haven't played in so long.
Comments
They wouldn't do that because there would be mad lobby dodges thus increasing queue times even more.
At least that would be a matchmaking system that works.
Yeah I'm not saying I wouldn't personally like that. I don't like getting put in a lobby of rainbow colors either.
Just simply that they would never do it.
Im red rank and I cant make a chase.
The only rank you're afraided of is Brown because they may not have enough knowledge of the game
I'm stuck between ranks 14-17 as a survivor because I'm constantly getting partnered up with players who are almost 10-15 ranks higher than I am, and I can never get anything done with them.