I think that the new killer will be related to music
Because of the music that was teased, or the teaser. I mean it makes sense right? Maybe a killer that has a power that disorients and disables survivors through sound.
Because of the music that was teased, or the teaser. I mean it makes sense right? Maybe a killer that has a power that disorients and disables survivors through sound.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm hoping for a time rewind type of ability. I worry that's getting too hopeful though and it's gonna be similar to Legions release where we expected something really unique and it was actually really simple.
I'm thinking it's Party Rock Anthem. Everyday they shufflin'. It gets in your bones.
I hope not because we ALL know how consistent the sound system in this game is,right? :^)
I thought spirit was cringe but a kawaii pop star killer would take the cake, I really hope it’s the survivor
The only killer mostly based on sound is spirit and I don’t want another mistake
Yeah i do as well mainly cuz i like creepyand disturbing looking killers, hence why i love blights design
Me 2
Oh snap you're right, I already forgot about that lol.
lol
*sad spirit noises*