Chapter 19 Teaser: Killer or Survivor?

Do you think this new character that they showed on Twitter is supposed to be the Killer or the Survivor? At first I thought this would definitely be the Survivor but now I’m not so sure anymore. Especially the eye looks like a killer, or maybe they are supposed to be 2 different persons. What do you think?

2F24BDC3-329D-4C0C-9E3C-B330C7002E3F.jpeg 36CAFD5C-3714-4262-9682-B973CB0233ED.jpeg 44569588-162B-46A9-8B39-2B04A0A46E26.png


Comments

  • May sound cheesy, but what if it is the entity? Maybe it has gotten powerful enough to take the form of a (woman?) and hack into twitter accounts!

  • I think the devs are doing something new and teasing the survivor first instead of the killer. As far as I can tell, this is the first time they have done something like this. I think it's pretty cool that they're switching it up this time too.

  • The fact that most of the marketing/teasing for new chapters usually revolves around the killer makes me suspect that this is the new killer. That and the fact that the new video shows a bloodstain on the screen. Unless the lore of the two characters ends up stating that they knew each other, I think the person seen is the killer. But if they did know each other before entering the real of the entity, that would be something cool I dont think they've ever done with character lore before.

  • Well in the music teaser if you put the song through a music program you get the words "Crazy" and "Scream". So that leads me to believe that the video is teasing the killer.

  • @icemancat said:

    I think the devs are doing something new and teasing the survivor first instead of the killer. As far as I can tell, this is the first time they have done something like this. I think it's pretty cool that they're switching it up this time too.

    I perfectly agree with on this. I think that’s exactly what they’re doing and I completely on board with it... Though BHVR could easily go a full 180 on this. Look at Spirit’s teasers...

    EDIT: The K/POP person revealed as the killer would definitely be surprising... and just as exciting, now that you think about it. But it could either way.

  • @Cancan71 said:

    Well in the music teaser if you put the song through a music program you get the words "Crazy" and "Scream". So that leads me to believe that the video is teasing the killer.

    Can you elaborate some more on how those results were obtained?

  • I hope its the survivor, a killer should look supernatural and gruesome, these images are neither. Unless its a succubus, i hope the killer is something that really feels like 'God, what is that thing?!'

  • @Chordyceps said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1976953#Comment_1976953

    Can you elaborate some more on how those results were obtained?

    Check the dbd twitter and look at the comments under the teaser video it should be there among the first few.

  • @Chordyceps said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1976953#Comment_1976953

    Can you elaborate some more on how those results were obtained?

    image.png

    Spectrometer reveals the words. This is the back half, "Scream" is missing from the first half.

  • @LordRegal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1976981#Comment_1976981

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/IMJHGP111FRR/image.png

    Spectrometer reveals the words. This is the back half, "Scream" is missing from the first half.

    Cool thank you. I tried to find the comment OP was referring to, but I couldn't find it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    How can you know for sure that this is the top picture person's eye?

    We haven't seen both of their faces.

    I hope the top picture is the survivor, and the bottom is the killer.

    I think we'll know in 4 days.

    I just figured out that it’s actually Yui’s eye and it’s not related to the new chapter.

    8347663E-D896-4737-8FAC-81061421D75E.jpeg


  • I hope its a killer that can be used up in the higher ranks alongside spirit, nurse and hag