Leatherface masks not working!

Hi all,

recently I tried to get my two missing masks for LF which were dwights and jakes face. I have over 1.6k hours and enjoyed playing LF some time before so was sure that I was close. Out of curiosity wanted to know how many sacrifices on those two was I missing so started counting. Last few days I've sacrificed (not killed) exactly 25 Dwights and 32 Jakes and got no mask :/

Has anyone experienced it or maybe just know the issue?

Have all the characters you kill from the same platform? Is it bugged in current patch? Does it come after few days?

Thanks ahead for any info!

The Dong ;)


PS. (edit)

If you exprience the same problem please upvote here:

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/230583/leatherface-masks-not-working#latest

Comments

  • I am a PC player.

  • @The_Dong said:

    Hi all,

    recently I tried to get my two missing masks for LF which were dwights and jakes face. I have over 1.6k hours and enjoyed playing LF some time before so was sure that I was close. Out of curiosity wanted to know how many sacrifices on those two was I missing so started counting. Last few days I've sacrificed (not killed) exactly 25 Dwights and 32 Jakes and got no mask :/

    Has anyone experienced it or maybe just know the issue?

    Have all the characters you kill from the same platform? Is it bugged in current patch? Does it come after few days?

    Thanks ahead for any info!

    The Dong ;)

    Good, this was the proof I needed to stop trying to unlock Jake's mask

    I've been trying for a month or so now, and I still didn't unlock it, I got the Dwight one on the 6th of February, so it was working back then if that helps you

    I think it might be bugged rn

  • Maybe the problem is that I was wearing claudette face while doing most of that killing? Anyone?

  • @The_Dong said:

    Maybe the problem is that I was wearing claudette face while doing most of that killing? Anyone?

    Don't think so. I unlocked mine a long time ago but I'm sure I was switching between them as I was unlocking them. It could be bugged.

  • This seems like a bug, so try reporting it here

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

    and hope the devs fix it soon :)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    This seems like a bug, so try reporting it here

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

    and hope the devs fix it soon :)

    thanks, will report it!

  • If you experience the same problem please upvote here:

    @The_Dong said:

    Hi all,

    recently I tried to get my two missing masks for LF which were dwights and jakes face. I have over 1.6k hours and enjoyed playing LF some time before so was sure that I was close. Out of curiosity wanted to know how many sacrifices on those two was I missing so started counting. Last few days I've sacrificed (not killed) exactly 25 Dwights and 32 Jakes and got no mask therefore I believe it is bugged :/

    Have all the characters you kill be from the same platform? Is it bugged in current patch? Does it come after few days?

    Thanks ahead for any info!

    The Dong ;)

    Thanks!

  • Yep, definetly bugged. I've sacrificed about 40 Megs over the last few weeks and her mask still has not unlocked so I gave up. I'm on PS4.