Magnum Opus has a mustache?
Anybody else see it?
Anybody else see it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yup
I mean as far as I'm aware changing clothes exists.
I think its just dimples and smile lines
I do think this pfp is male for sure though. The face shape and structure is too masculine for a female DBD character, even if it is the killer
Hair extensions. Weaves/Wigs. Pictures being taken at different times of the year.
I feel pretty confident this one is male.
Because they want to, plus wigs and stuff are quite popular with pop artists rn
it could be the same person with two different personalities and the profile picture is like a representation of their darker side.