Which killers are best with Brutal and which Enduring?

Some killers are better for Brutal Strength and Some Enduring so here's the list. And which don't need them I'm making this since I see Enduring and Brutal on killers they shouldn't be.

Trapper: Brutal Strength you can counter pallet stuns by placing a Trap

Wraith: Enduring you'll be coming out of ambush not respecting pallets with the speed boost

Hillbilly: Enduring with the chainsaw you'll be breaking pallets easy and going through them

Nurse: Neither with her power that makes pallets worthless both are bad on her.

Myers: Brutal Strength when Myers pops tier 3 they'll drop pallets early to waste your power

Huntress: Neither her power can also counter pallets by throwing over them

Hag: Neither her power is meant to go around pallets by her traps.

Doctor: Brutal Strength his power can prevent people from dropping a pallet so pre drop is a counter

Cannibal (Bubba): Enduring also with a Chainsaw having you going through pallets

Nightmare (Freddy): Enduring or Brutal Strength his power will slow you at loops but can be countered by a pre dropped pallet. But isn't as set as a counter as Clown so either will do.

Pig: Enduring with ambush you'll try hitting people through pallets

Clown: Brutal Strength his power can be hard countered by pallets pre dropped need to clear them out

Spirit: Neither with her mind games going around pallets doesn't need them

Legion: Enduring often times with the slight speed boost and people conserving pallets you'll be hitting through them

Plague: Brutal Strength since getting stunned will get rid of Corrupt purge you'll respect pallets

Ghostface: Brutal Strength since people will pre drop to drain the marked timer.

Demogorgon: Enduring with Shred going through pallets you'll risk getting stunned more

Oni: Enduring you'll have an ability to break pallets and try and got through them

Deathslinger: Brutal Strength with pre dropped pallets denying a down unlike Huntress

Executioner(Pyramidhead): Neither your power will make pallets ineffective neither are good on him

Blight: Enduring with your power breaking pallets and hitting through them

Twins: Brutal Strength Victor will be hopping over pallets but when you pop Charlotte with pallets dropped gotta clear them

Comments

  • “Brutal Strength you can counter pallet stuns by placing a Trapper” all I can imagine now is trapper pulling a smaller trapper out of a bag laying it down and it just swinging at the toes of survivors😭😭

  • In general I think people vastly over estimate how good Brutal Strength or Enduring is. In most cases there are vastly superior perks that will yield better results.

    In general most the killer chase perks are quite underwhelming.

  • @Asssblasster625 said:

    “Brutal Strength you can counter pallet stuns by placing a Trapper” all I can imagine now is trapper pulling a smaller trapper out of a bag laying it down and it just swinging at the toes of survivors😭😭

    The Trapper buff we need.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Brutal Strength is more of a "feel nice" perk than a serious one. The time you gain kicking pallets a bit faster is worthless on the majority of maps where you are usually able to reach another loop in time. On all killers you mentioned except maybe Doctor I'd say Bambozlee is a way better choice.

    Yeah I'd agree that Bamboozle is actually one of the few chase perks that I do think can have a significant impact and is worth considering.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Brutal Strength is more of a "feel nice" perk than a serious one. The time you gain kicking pallets a bit faster is worthless on the majority of maps where you are usually able to reach another loop in time. On all killers you mentioned except maybe Doctor I'd say Bambozlee is a way better choice.

    There's isn't another window perk that can compete with Bamboozle so it was Brutal and Enduring.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1976051#Comment_1976051

    Yeah I'd agree that Bamboozle is actually one of the few chase perks that I do think can have a significant impact and is worth considering.

    Bamboozle doesn't have a perk that can compete with it's an anti-window abilities. But Enduring and Brutal can compete enough in their anti pallet abilities. Which is why I did these two. Because I can't do which killer is best with Bamboozle and Cruel Limits or Fire Up since those two are bad.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1976056#Comment_1976056

    Bamboozle doesn't have a perk that can compete with it's an anti-window abilities. But Enduring and Brutal can compete enough in their anti pallet abilities. Which is why I did these two. Because I can't do which killer is best with Bamboozle and Cruel Limits or Fire Up since those two are bad.

    I get your point but I guess I view that comparison as deciding which garbage is the better garbage. IE don't run either.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1976066#Comment_1976066

    I get your point but I guess I view that comparison as deciding which garbage is the better garbage. IE don't run either.

    Don't worry I'll do which is better with Ruin or Pop next.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1976073#Comment_1976073

    Don't worry I'll do which is better with Ruin or Pop next.

    Oh I like that one better for sure.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Brutal Strength is more of a "feel nice" perk than a serious one. The time you gain kicking pallets a bit faster is worthless on the majority of maps where you are usually able to reach another loop in time. On all killers you mentioned except maybe Doctor I'd say Bambozlee is a way better choice.

    Agreed will add freddy to this. I don't run bamboozle on him and prefer Brutal as his snares will handle loops and windows if used properly.

  • I sometimes play Spirit with Enduring or Brutal Strength for memes lol

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    Some killers are better for Brutal Strength and Some Enduring so here's the list. And which don't need them I'm making this since I see Enduring and Brutal on killers they shouldn't be.

    Trapper: Brutal Strength you can counter pallet stuns by placing a Trap

    Wraith: Enduring you'll be coming out of ambush not respecting pallets with the speed boost

    Hillbilly: Enduring with the chainsaw you'll be breaking pallets easy and going through them

    Nurse: Neither with her power that makes pallets worthless both are bad on her.

    Myers: Brutal Strength when Myers pops tier 3 they'll drop pallets early to waste your power

    Huntress: Neither her power can also counter pallets by throwing over them

    Hag: Neither her power is meant to go around pallets by her traps.

    Doctor: Brutal Strength his power can prevent people from dropping a pallet so pre drop is a counter

    Cannibal (Bubba): Enduring also with a Chainsaw having you going through pallets

    Nightmare (Freddy): Enduring or Brutal Strength his power will slow you at loops but can be countered by a pre dropped pallet. But isn't as set as a counter as Clown so either will do.

    Pig: Enduring with ambush you'll try hitting people through pallets

    Clown: Brutal Strength his power can be hard countered by pallets pre dropped need to clear them out

    Spirit: Neither with her mind games going around pallets doesn't need them

    Legion: Enduring often times with the slight speed boost and people conserving pallets you'll be hitting through them

    Plague: Brutal Strength since getting stunned will get rid of Corrupt purge you'll respect pallets

    Ghostface: Brutal Strength since people will pre drop to drain the marked timer.

    Demogorgon: Enduring with Shred going through pallets you'll risk getting stunned more

    Oni: Enduring you'll have an ability to break pallets and try and got through them

    Deathslinger: Brutal Strength with pre dropped pallets denying a down unlike Huntress

    Executioner(Pyramidhead): Neither your power will make pallets ineffective neither are good on him

    Blight: Enduring with your power breaking pallets and hitting through them

    Twins: Brutal Strength Victor will be hopping over pallets but when you pop Charlotte with pallets dropped gotta clear them

    Deathslinger can benefit from either as enduring can lead to an ez injure