How do you complete speed bump?

Is the challenge bugged? I've done it like 3 times now and it hasn't counted any time.

Do you have to like, drop a chase and start it like 5 times and vault once each time? Because it definitely did not count vaulting 5 times during one chase.

Comments

  • Pretty sure it’s bugged, just vaulted a window five times when getting chased, wasn’t in one chase though but that doesn’t seem to work either

  • I finally got it eventually no idea how it just finally took.

  • Can't get it for the life of me despite literally have 2 farming killers

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Is the challenge bugged? I've done it like 3 times now and it hasn't counted any time.

    Do you have to like, drop a chase and start it like 5 times and vault once each time? Because it definitely did not count vaulting 5 times during one chase.

    I got it without too much issue... tried 3x. I found I had to make sure I was in an active chase and not just within the terror radius (even if I was being "chased").

  • Maybe you could run Windows or Lithe to help you with it, even though it doesn't account for bugs not letting you complete the challenge.

  • Great. The second bugged challenge within the same level of the tome. THIS GAME MAN.