Adept Pig - Bugged? Or am I missing anything? [PC]

I have had two games now where I:

  • Got a 4 kill
  • At least 2 iridescent emblems
  • Only using The Pig's basic perks

I have attached pictures of the two games in case I am missing something. I didn't get the achievement from any of the matches and I don't have the achievement

1.png 2.jpg 3.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg


I think I have heard someone on twitch say its bugged but I can't find any confirmation.

Comments

  • You have to get Merciless which is 4 Iridescent Emblems at the higher ranks.

  • You forgot to kill the 5th survivor in that match, that is how you get the adept achievements.

  • Ok! I will just keep trying then. Thanks guys! :)

  • Emblems are still bugged. I played Nurse on Haddonfield yesterday, only hooked one survivor all match. I got entity displeased, a black pip and ranked up!

    When I tried to get some adepts BEFORE the patch, a Merciless Victory did not guarantee a double-pip so it is the double-pip that actually pops the acheivement. There was nothing in the patch to suggest they had fixed this. The survivor pipping was fixed obviously.