Has anyone cross checked the new teaser's model rig?
As I understand there are 3 types of player model rigs in DBD
The Dwight and Meg models for survivors and the misc. models for killers
If the teased character model is a Dwight or Meg it is a survivor.
If not it is the killer.
Comments
We don't have access to the new models rig yet do we? It's not in the game files for us to pull
I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually the Killer. No matter who she is, I'm pretty hyped.
I think we will figure it out before the model is added to the game. After "showing" her face and her body, they have to tell us something about her tomorrow. Like, what side she is! Survivor or Killer.
Could we see if we could position our current models to see if they could get that position without altering the models?
Is that stubble on the chin or a shadow?
I swear I feel like she's gonna tweet herself being taken by the Entity or something, and then the Entity corrupts her and turns her into a killer. I'm excited for this.
Oh, sounds pretty good! I can't wait to know more now.
I don't think that's a thing you can do, at least not from a single incomplete picture.
And the picture isn't even taken from in-game, so the model/rig used wouldn't have to match the actual killer or survivor to begin with.
(Sorry for double post.)
I think it's a shadow.
Well the models they've shown of the new character are stills, aren't they? It's one of the easiest things to do to position characters into a static position by simply altering the location of certain bones on the armature. That's not telling how the characters are animated or rigged at all. That's how I understand it at least. If someone knows more and can correct me though that would pretty neat.