Tomb 2 Is this the best route?
For anyone who doesn't know what I am on about I am trying to find the best route to save BP for when the new killer comes at the end of the event.
Tagged:
Mod
For anyone who doesn't know what I am on about I am trying to find the best route to save BP for when the new killer comes at the end of the event.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1970598#Comment_1970598 I think our resident expert on this @CashelP14 worked out the route here
Cheers for the tag. Mines is very very slightly different but it doesn't matter becuase we save the same amount of bloodpoints ๐ well done lad
We both have 9 saved so it doesnt matter either way