I may get salt

Before I say anything I play both survivor and killer but here is a list of perks which in my opinion show that people are scared of losing survivor and killer perks.

Killer:
Ruin
Iron grasp (Maybe not this so much)

Survivor:
Decisive Strike

These are my opinion and in some ways I don't agree with them myself. 

One thing that does annoy me thoggt, now I don't care for campers they can camp if they want. But it is kind of a waste if traps when the killer is the hag and they place traps down near you and they still stand there facecamping you, that is one thing I have seen about 5 times.

Comments

  • welcome to a game where the Dev enables and rewards bad killers
  • Iron grasp isn't that good though. Most players don't run it , but it's fine.

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Iron grasp isn't that good though. Most players don't run it , but it's fine.

    That's because Agitation is three times the perk Iron Grasp is, and there's almost never scenarios to running a carry perk anyway.

  • Iron grasp is only good against non obesssion DS anyways, why wouldnt you want to get to hooks faster? You stop them being able to body block you if you can get ahead of them and you save time as well as it synergizing with terror radius perks.

  • Iron grasp?

    You must be new to the game :lol:
  • To be honest I think there's better perks to slow the game down now. Sometimes Ruin just gets destroyed instantly and even Thanatophobia would of done more to slow the game. And Thanatophobia usually doesn't do anything really. 
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Iron grasp isn't that good though. Most players don't run it , but it's fine.

    Boi, I run that with agitation on trapper xD. There's no real reason for it now that I think about it, I just like them. :blush:

  • @douggie123 said:

    One thing that does annoy me thoggt, now I don't care for campers they can camp if they want. But it is kind of a waste if traps when the killer is the hag and they place traps down near you and they still stand there facecamping you, that is one thing I have seen about 5 times.

    These annoys me for camping: Nurse and Billy. Best kit in the game, still thinks they have to camp. Tunneling: The Pig, designed to not tunnel basically, still almost all pigs I've met tunnels. If you want to camp/tunnel, go with The Cannibal, ironically with his teachable perk BBQ, he is THE best camper.

  • Oh and yes DS is a crutch perk for survivors. How does true talent put it 'it's a free escape' or something. Not really a huge issue but when everyone is running the perk you know it is an issue.

  • Iron grasp HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Next post.