With the Otz video now scott jund, Dowsey, And Tru3 are involved in a pretty big debate about the win condition of the game. So i just wanted to see what people go for. I personally just go for kills but i don't hard tunnel either unless its near end game.
Everyone has fun in their own way. Everyone judges whats a win and what isn't.
Some people are competitive and others just want to play the game and have a laugh.
We can't possibly decide what is a win and what isn't. We can only make our own personal decision as to what counts as a win.
I totally get what you're saying, I just think this is such a funny POV for a game. I'm going to try it next time I'm playing poker. "A full house beats a pair? Well that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Killer = 2 kills / enough BP / fun sometimes if I already had enough I could let all bad survivors escape. I rarely took 4 kills when I have chance unless the team is sweaty AF
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Get Mettle of Man to activate
Currently I've won about 3 games... ever
Four kills, or three kills with last getting hatch.
A draw for me is two kills.
One kill or no kills at all I see as a loss.
I totally get what you're saying, I just think this is such a funny POV for a game. I'm going to try it next time I'm playing poker. "A full house beats a pair? Well that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Survivor: Getting out with 1 other person or just escaping in general
Killer: 2k's a tie and I'm usually ok with just that, but past that I'm still happy about it
Killer = 2 kills / enough BP / fun sometimes if I already had enough I could let all bad survivors escape. I rarely took 4 kills when I have chance unless the team is sweaty AF
Survivor = pip
Honestly I only care about pips. I know they are not reliable but I just ######### hate getting "entity displeased" after a match.
Feeling good about what I did.
That's it. Actual progress is irrelevant--I just want that warm and fuzzy feeling
, like mold in my chest.Honestly? As long as I safety pip, I've won. Nobody else sees it this way but it keeps me out of this debate and keeps the game fun