No terror radius / chase music throughout trial - The Executioner

Sorry I don't have a video but hopefully by reporting it gets looked into.

• Platform - PS4

• Description of the issue - I played against The Executioner last night on Shelter Woods and had no terror radius or chase music the entire trial, only a heartbeat. I was playing with a friend who could hear the TR / chase music fine but I couldn't for the duration of the match. The only way I knew the killer was nearby or in a chase with me was from a constant heartbeat - there was no music. I played several games last night and this was the only one with this issue.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible) - I've only played against one Executioner so could be a bug with his terror radius? It obviously didn't affect all users since my friend heard his terror radius and chase music normally. I also only played on Shelter Woods once so unsure if linked to map.

• How often does this occur - Only once so far.


Please let me know if you require any further info.


Thanks

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I've encountered this same glitch with just about every killer, monitor and abuse can cause it and so can a couple of killer add ons. Some killers weapons are also silent to survivors.