Harvest coldwin
Can someone run a harvester threw coldwin farm or at least lower the corn a bit lol (corn vision is real)
Can someone run a harvester threw coldwin farm or at least lower the corn a bit lol (corn vision is real)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's worse on Blight
Coldwind farm will get reworked next chapter or next mid-chapter. Let’s see how they will handle it.
@Chchchcheryl also Blight‘s POV is also getting fixed and thus will be more on par with the other killers
Yeah I know I've stopped playing Blight till then, I simply cannot transition from playing at Wraith and Plague's heights to Blight's height, it's not something I can do with the current pov lol
Blights fov is worse than hags lol they both could do woth stilts