So do we know why Deliverance is bugged?

As in, what makes it not work? Are there specific offerings or maps that make it glitch? 

I just had a match where I gladly made an altruistic save while injured in the basement knowing I had Deliverance ready and an exit open. Killer chases guy out of exit, goes to pick up other survivor to hook them, I have a big smile on my face as I know I’m about to unhook and run out of the exit... nope, escape attempt puts me into struggle and I die.

Seems like it works 40% of the time.

Comments

  • Some people have said the Framerate seems to cause it at times. Not saying that's true but that's what I've heard. I think there's some value wrong in it's code because it shows the symbol that you have an increased chance to escape it. Hopefully it's fixed soon because right now it's near useless in my opinion. 
  • As in, what makes it not work? Are there specific offerings or maps that make it glitch? 

    I just had a match where I gladly made an altruistic save while injured in the basement knowing I had Deliverance ready and an exit open. Killer chases guy out of exit, goes to pick up other survivor to hook them, I have a big smile on my face as I know I’m about to unhook and run out of the exit... nope, escape attempt puts me into struggle and I die.

    Seems like it works 40% of the time.
    The problem is that Deliverance has a time limit before it has to be used you can't sit on hook for too long.

    It works like this currently Struggle takes priority over dilerverance and to use dilerverance it costs on the blood meter . So if yiur blood meter is too low when you attempt to escape it will ignore dilverance and send you to struggle