Blood Lust Question (didn't play for a while)

Hey guys, I didnt play for around 6 months so i am not up to date. I wanted to ask if they changed anything about Blood Lust? I remember that they testen 3 days the game with no Blood Lust... so did it had any result?

Thanks

// my question was answered - Can be closed - thank you

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • The only result was that it did not affect the Killrate. Thats all what they published as result. So it looked like a regular weekend.

    Other than that, there were no further changes or information regarding Bloodlust.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    The only result was that it did not affect the Killrate. Thats all what they published as result. So it looked like a regular weekend.

    Other than that, there were no further changes or information regarding Bloodlust.

    Thanks that is what I wanted to know.

  • closed as requested