Clown and Blight Portraits
Here’s some artwork by my girlfriend. She didn’t wanna post it so I said I would show it off for her.
Here’s some artwork by my girlfriend. She didn’t wanna post it so I said I would show it off for her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would date her daaang 😏
Let her know these are great and we would love to see more.
Will do :)
They are both really good but the Blight one is on a whole other level, the way the colours have been blended to create light and shading and accurately presenting the goo from his 'mouth' is absolutely amazing, if a whole scene was done in that style of Blight I could easily mistake it for official art!!