Did you know that BHVR bought the publishing rights to DBD in March 2018?
Cuz I sure didn't, just weird how I am only noticing this years later lol
Cuz I sure didn't, just weird how I am only noticing this years later lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep. And in 2019, Netease acquired a minority stake in BHVR.
NetEase acquires minority stake in Behaviour Interactive | GamesIndustry.biz
Yeah, it was actually a pretty big deal at the time. They said that they'd take control of the DLC releasing schedule and make it less frequent, in order to focus on trying to fix the game.
Which, to be fair, they have done. Just very, very, very, very slowly. So incredibly slowly.
yup but still better later then never
Didn't that have to do with the game's original publisher, Starbreeze, having financial problems?
How did you not notice lol?
https://youtu.be/rmBZ33GMbs0I remember how excited i was when i saw that announcement,thinking how good this game will get now that they are free frol Starbreeze.
Still waiting for optimization :)
"This is why we decided to improve our onboarding system with a whole new tutorial section to the game."
I laughed when I heard that, the tutorial needs work to say the least.
Starbreeze is such an awful publisher, glad they got out of there before they turned DbD into Payday 2.
"We are adding a leaderboard for the top ranking."
They were?? Where's it gone?!
and then they talk about the PTB
"We hope to push a much better version of the game to the public and catch issues before they go to the public."
4.4.0 and 4.5.0:
Literally one of the most frustrating things to hear.
Yeah,that video really didn't age well ๐