How do you get the Porcupine Hillbilly skin?
I've checked everything I could find, but not even his own wiki page seems to mention it.
Tagged:
Mod
I've checked everything I could find, but not even his own wiki page seems to mention it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Porcupine skin?
What are you talking about?
The skin where he has a pigskin on his back
The one with the pig head?
If that's the one your talking about it will be a little bit before it comes to the store.
Porcupine got me really confused on this.
Yes this skin will probably be in the store at a later date. Skins from the rift remain rift exclusives for a minimum of 6 months before they're made available in the in-game store.
Ah, I didn't know it was a rift skin.