Hey Devs, Can We Fix This?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7p_8C649Rs&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360

Can we please fix Dead Hard freezing the game. I read that he had Dead Hard and waited until the swing could have hit, but since the game FROZE, I literally couldn't see where I was swinging.

This is just ridiculous.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Give it a few more years, maybe they'll find the code that's causing it in their giant spaghetti ball and finally optimize console versions.

    We can only hope.

  • Console? What?

    Everyone knows consoles are a fairy tale meant to scare optimization teams.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    Console? What?

    Everyone knows consoles are a fairy tale meant to scare optimization teams.

    Maybe only the DBD team lmao

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    Console? What?

    Everyone knows consoles are a fairy tale meant to scare optimization teams.

    PC version is bad too.

  • Lol,we love exhaustion perks triggering FPS drops don't we?

    Already experienced that a bunch of times :D



    Just pay 500$ and your problem is fixed :^)

    -BHVR probably

  • True. But the game doesn't even look as good on Console.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    Lol,we love exhaustion perks triggering FPS drops don't we?

    Already experienced that a bunch of times :D

    Just pay 500$ and your problem is fixed :^)

    -BHVR probably

    Oh yes, its my favorite.

    The real reason I want Dead Hard nerfed is so my game freezes less.

  • Aren't you on the One X, the strongest of the last gen consoles? It really sucks that last gen has to go through this hell. Not everyone is fortunate enough to acquire a PS5 or Series X (especially with all the scalpers trying to buy them up and the pandemic going on).

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    Aren't you on the One X, the strongest of the last gen consoles? It really sucks that last gen has to go through this hell. Not everyone is fortunate enough to acquire a PS5 or Series X (especially with all the scalpers trying to buy them up and the pandemic going on).

    Yes. I am on the One X.

    I like to give the Devs the benefit of the doubt, but this is getting ridiculous.

    The newest CoD looks lightyears better than DBD and runs at a stable 45 FPS.

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    Aren't you on the One X, the strongest of the last gen consoles? It really sucks that last gen has to go through this hell. Not everyone is fortunate enough to acquire a PS5 or Series X (especially with all the scalpers trying to buy them up and the pandemic going on).

    I play on an Xbox1x too and have all of these frame drops whenever any status effect kicks in, like Exhaustion. It is far more noticeable as killer and especially on the indoor maps.

    @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    Lol,we love exhaustion perks triggering FPS drops don't we?

    Already experienced that a bunch of times :D

    Just pay 500$ and your problem is fixed :^)

    -BHVR probably

    Already paid for that fabled optimization when I bought the game and occasionally pick up a cosmetic, not to slide Microsoft $500-600 more even if I had it and could find a Series X.