BLOODWEBS!!!
700,000 blood points, and still didn’t get the perk I want... Le sigh 😔
700,000 blood points, and still didn’t get the perk I want... Le sigh 😔
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
127 bloodwebs, no BBQ on plague, it took me 96 to find Thanat level one
That’s just awful man, I feel your pain
Took me about 800,000 to get moniter and abuse on slinger :(
Gotta keep the grind to keep people playing you know? Sadge.
For every prestige i need 1,5 Mio bloodpoints. Now you better not ask how often i get BBQ.
made a thread on this recently.. i really wish it'd be scrapped so I can select the addons and offerings I actually want
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/220523/bloodweb-is-outdated#latest