Dream World rework ideas?
I mentioned in another thread that maybe as a change to Freddy what if they add more objects and such that don't exist in the actual map? Make it feel like an actual seperate world. I have no idea of what they could add but just thought I'd make this thread to see if anyone else has any ideas for this.
Comments
Because then there will be places Freddy simply can't go which is complete BS.
Also from a technical standpoint, Unreal needs to "cook" stuff so anytime someone picks Freddy the game will take twice as long to load.
also I would prefer if it had a nightmarish Red instead of a Eyehurting White
Look at the Scarecrow Missions from Batman Arkham Knight
thats what I would like
YOu could build a the maps on a grid system and then when a new survivor enters the dream world the dream world shuffles
There should only be the dream world when you are vs freddy. If you're fighting freddy, YOU ARE ALREADY ASLEEP. Its a stupid mechanic, and not much fun to play on either side IMO. They could make him so much more interesting than this.