New Survivor Theory - K-POP IDOL
Hi guys! First post here after browsing for a long time without an account.
I have a theory on the new survivor! Given all that's been teased so far... I am pretty sure the new survivor will be an IDOL, as in they are (or were) apart of a K-Pop group.
I'm thinking this due to the # used by BHVR in their teaser, it means fighting in Korean and is typically used by KPop groups and their fanbase as a term of encouragement. The name "Mightee One Entertainment" is BHVR's version of typical K-Pop labels as well!
What do you think?
Comments
Im still waiting for a dumb looking fat survivor with glasses. If they ever do that Im going to main him lol
hell no i don't want BTS or BlackPink or something
Why not?
I want to hear a "How you like that?"
Everytime the killer gets stunned by the new survivor 👀
Watch the new survivor come out with an scream that makes your ears bleed.
Nah,it's gonna be more like this:
https://youtu.be/xoA_7hOO2yoMaybe it's a Perfect Blue situation and she'll be both survivor and killer!
I endorse this message.
I am dying! I love her videos. She’s such a good actress.
Please no... Kate (PTB), Élodie...I can't take it anymore.
Please No, don,t make dbd more of a joke then it already is
I mention this all the time how they don’t have a single chunky/fat survivor! Just bring Coach and the Tank/witch from L4D as a chapter! Lol
Dead by Daylight devs were always this cryptic, remember the plane ticket to Japan? That wasn't for any employee it was for Adam Francis, we have every reason to use the tin foil hats lol
This thread is getting out of hand