About Coldwind Farm's see-through walls

Both as survivor and as killer they remove any chance of mindgame since you can always see your opponent through the walls. Am I the only one that deeply hates them?
ps made this thread because I was trying a very fun build on Wraith that got completely countered by the fact survivors could see me through walls.

Comments

  • Honestly, compared to the corn, they hardly bother me.

  • What build were you running? Just curious because I've had builds as Wraith ruined by those walls as well. 
  • @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    What build were you running? Just curious because I've had builds as Wraith ruined by those walls as well. 

    Oh, I just hate the corn in general.

  • @Orion Yeah the corn is horrible. Very hard to see through it as killer. But I was asking what build @White_Owl was running because I'm a Wraith main and was curious lol. I had 2 of my builds ruined by those walls they mentioned. One used Bone Clapper and Ghost while the other was a build using the Beast add on and Coxcombed Clapper to confuse people. 
  • @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    @Orion Yeah the corn is horrible. Very hard to see through it as killer. But I was asking what build @White_Owl was running because I'm a Wraith main and was curious lol. I had 2 of my builds ruined by those walls they mentioned. One used Bone Clapper and Ghost while the other was a build using the Beast add on and Coxcombed Clapper to confuse people. 

    For Wraith, I adopt a more proactive playstyle. I can't remember the name of the add-ons I use, but they're the ones that allow for a faster cloak and uncloak. I uncloak, hit, cloak, chase, uncloak, hit. Quick and painful.

  • @Orion You mean the Blink and Swift Hunt add ons. Not a bad build. I like to run Windstorm Blood and Swift Hunt Blood if I want to win. Anyway back on the thread topic I think the walls should be covered up a bit more to allow more mind games. Not much more to say about it though. 
  • @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    What build were you running? Just curious because I've had builds as Wraith ruined by those walls as well. 

    Sloppy Butcher, Distressing, Coulrophobia, Nurse's Calling + "The Ghost" and "The Beast". The idea was to confuse survivors and prevent them from healing. In other maps it works, but in farm maps not having a heartbeat doesn't do much if you can't use walls as cover.

  • @White_Owl That's an interesting build. It is annoying when a map completely ruins a build but at the same time some maps make some builds much stronger. An example is Scratched mirror Myers. Build is really bad on most maps but on Treatment Theatre it does alot better.