The characters I believe don't fit in with DBD
I am not here to hate on what other people want or the other games, just voicing my opinion on them.
Tall lady from RE8 or any other RE monster - She is too tall, literally. Imagine looping her around a normal tile with a window and pallet. And what about all the other RE monsters like Tyrant? They would be downgraded from this awesome almost unstoppable beast to a "killer" who can be stopped and stunned by a pallet. Just look at demo, look at him. The poor guy went from taking down people in seconds as an intelligent and ruthless hunter, to being... stopped by a block of wood.
Chucky - People have said that Chucky could work because of Victor from the twins' patch. I heavily disagree. Chucky is just a glorified doll, the only reason Victor fits in is because of being a part of Charlotte. Chucky just seems silly to me honestly. Chucky would have to do everything differently, hooking, being stunned, vaulting, EVERYTHING and I am pretty sure the devs would not put in the effort. Also, victors' hits are already bad, imagine Chucky's.
Springtrap, or any FNAF animatronic - I really don't see someone like Springtrap added to DBD. FNAF is a franchise that just doesn't fit with DBD. Again, BHVR would add a killer such as Springtrap and let him be stunned by pallets and looped by survivors. It also doesn't make sense with the lore of the game since he is technically just a robot. (Yes, I know he is technically purple guy or whoever, I used to watch those game theory videos on fnaf as well when this was all the rage).
Candyman - I don't know much about him so I could be wrong, but looking at the movies from the outside he already seems underwhelming. He is like a version of that bloody mary creepypasta.
Again, these are just a few of my opinions and I am not hating on what others think.
Comments
Surprising how people will be against FNAF (Springtrap), but want Chucky.
Like, both of em are murderers whose souls reside in stuff for kids (Doll/Animatronic)
Have a mechanic like triangle head, he ties up survivors on the ground at the 3rd time he moris them.
Wait, do you think Bloody Mary came from a creepy pasta?
Candyman could be an interesting Killer. It would depend heavily on his power and how it was managed though. He's a shadow that emerges when you think you might be safe and isolates you from any support (if you're the protag anyway) and that would be a difficult thing to do in the game.