As a survivor I get jumpscares from tinkerer lol
I love it and I know people will disagree with me on this. Back in the day when I played this game it was not that common.
I love it and I know people will disagree with me on this. Back in the day when I played this game it was not that common.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always run tinkerer on clown and I have so much fun with it. Plus no-one ever suspects it lol I've had so many gen grabs from it!!!
From a survivor side i fully agree, it's a horror game. What's more terrifying than a massive clown turning round the corner your running from and hitting you lol
Oh yes the jumpscare are so fun! We love it too, but it works only once unless you´re on an indoor map or something :D