Thanks For the Patch devs ^^

You listened the comunity . and everyone says when its bad but no 1 says when its good . So Good JOB you're in the good way ;)

Comments

  • Other than one bug that gave me a good laugh when it happened, I'm mostly satisfied with this new patch. UI looks great, movement feels good, the hitboxes have been fixed and the game ie overall much more enjoyable than it has been over the last two patches.

  • I think it’s terrible for what it’s worth. I came back from a 3 month hiatus last month, haven’t bought and will never buy The Twins, just sucks that this killer is so junk that to date I have not come across a single one in game.

    I think I’m gonna check out the ptb if its soon and then go on another long hiatus. The company being terrified of and controlled by whiny survivor mains coupled with the complete lack of talent when it comes to map design gives me no incentive to play. I dont know what happened with maps but they fixed them about a year ago and now with the graphical updates we’re seeing old school 2017 DBD design creep back in. Talentless hacks.

  • @Olokun said:

    You listened the comunity . and everyone says when its bad but no 1 says when its good . So Good JOB you're in the good way ;)

    Though I am with you on wanting to say good work, right now I still can't. there are things that need to be addressed that they have ignored for months and even 1+ years and not listening to the player base when they dropped the new ui and use this SECOND week to patch in a semi ok one? no it should never have gone live, but atleast they took "A" step in the right direction but I still get eye strain if i'm not ignoring the hud, the gens aren't easy and looks like a 5th survivor now just escaped when the gens are done and you DO look at it. information that is not needed had been enlarged (power/item and add ons) and still is enlarged. Do you tell your dog that just ate one slipper vs the two normally eaten "Good dog"? no you don't you keep working to make sure the dog knows what was done wrong and when they do not eat even part of that slipper you "good dog" them.


    That being said, it is still a step in the right direction, need to keep moving and not stagnant.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think it’s terrible for what it’s worth. I came back from a 3 month hiatus last month, haven’t bought and will never buy The Twins, just sucks that this killer is so junk that to date I have not come across a single one in game.

    I think I’m gonna check out the ptb if its soon and then go on another long hiatus. The company being terrified of and controlled by whiny survivor mains coupled with the complete lack of talent when it comes to map design gives me no incentive to play. I dont know what happened with maps but they fixed them about a year ago and now with the graphical updates we’re seeing old school 2017 DBD design creep back in. Talentless hacks.

    K... There's plenty of threads to cater to complaints.

    This one seems for people who enjoy the prompt fix and want to say thanks.

    So THANKS FOR LISTENING AND ACTING PROMPTLY BHVR... WE NOTICED👍

    Not implying killer isn't in need of help... Just saying can we not use even the appreciation threads to complain?

  • Yeah, 4.5.2 is pretty refreshing. Quite a lot of fixes, most annoying bugs since last patch are fixed. Hud and movement are good now, especially the movement feels smooth again.

    I just can't get over how they sometimes mess up so badly and sometimes they do such nice things. If they would keep on doing great then it would be awesome.

  • yeah devs suprised me in a good way for the firsttime in a long while, i agree the movment is mutch better now, even the new animatnot dont look that bad crouch is more realistic, they fixed many bugs, i just have fun in this game again so thank you Devs.

    Now you can see when you work with our feedback we can create really good game