New Update Didn't Fix Anything?

So I dont know if its just me, but I've had worse luck with the hit boxes since the new 4.5.2 update.

Plus, I'm having issues with rank again as well.

Anyone else having problems?

20210224_022324.jpg


Comments

  • Bhvr: Don't worry, we will fix this!

    *game updated*

    Players: All bugs are still here... and there are new ones too...

    Bhvr: Well, feck you then... want a new cosmetic?

  • @LastShoe said:

    Bhvr: Don't worry, we will fix this!

    *game updated*

    Players: All bugs are still here... and there are new ones too...

    Bhvr: Well, feck you then... want a new cosmetic?

    Next act: players proceed to buy their cosmetics ๐Ÿ˜…

    Its not just their own fault. I wish they would take more time in fixing the game rather than rushing content.

  • @LastShoe said:

    Bhvr: Don't worry, we will fix this!

    *game updated*

    Players: All bugs are still here... and there are new ones too...

    Bhvr: Well, feck you then... want a new cosmetic?

    I never had such bad issues before. Even when I played as killer. But now I could be vaulted and staring at the killer and they down me. And they're not showing any mercy either.

  • I played against a streamer today who is from my country and we're both on the server that's in our country (Frankfurter server) meaning we both got a good ping.

    I asked him what the hits looked like for him after the match and he said the hits were absolutely amazing from his point of view.

  • @QuirklessMeh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1969291#Comment_1969291

    I never had such bad issues before. Even when I played as killer. But now I could be vaulted and staring at the killer and they down me. And they're not showing any mercy either.

    sorry, years of frustration on killer side leads to this honest to god form of merciless therapy on our part. once stuff gets fixed we will go back to our normal ways

  • @Yamaoka said:

    I played against a streamer today who is from my country and we're both on the server that's in our country (Frankfurter server) meaning we both got a good ping.

    I asked him what the hits looked like for him after the match and he said the hits were absolutely amazing from his point of view.

    I haven't played against any killers on my Xbox that I could ask. I even recorded a clip showing the BS.

    Maybe I will try on my PC and see.

  • Maybe it's just me but my stuff has been working fine since the update

  • @The_Krapper said:

    Maybe it's just me but my stuff has been working fine since the update

    It could just be me having issues. I still keep playing and just accept it.

  • @MongolPSR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1970526#Comment_1970526

    sorry, years of frustration on killer side leads to this honest to god form of merciless therapy on our part. once stuff gets fixed we will go back to our normal ways

    No need to apologize! I mean when I play killer and I get toxic survivors who teabag for no reason and just are btches, I realize why people hate survivor mains.

    But I do hate that killers stereotype. I can't use Steve anymore because I get tunneled.

  • Not to mention the UI still sucks.