Do you guys like watching new players play the game?

I love watching noobs play the game, they always dont know how to loop, throw pallets too early, literally run into the killer, blow up gens left and right, its ######### amazing I love watching new players play the game

Comments

  • I put my noob stream up sometimes when playing from console so I can have the pixelated image quality too

  • I am sadly someone who learnes very quick and figure out the basics very fast so I never really have the joy of discovering the game steb by steb. Thats why I personaly love watching noobs playing dbd, also its just cool giving them slowly tips so they can improve, love seeing ppl improve. My best friend for example was a mediocare survivor and now he is a 7k hours tryhard. xD

  • I'm watching new players every time I press Ready and get loaded into the match.

    As someone OG in this game I'm only watching streamers who know the issues. People with the same experience and time investment like me.

    One aspect is it to complain about the matchmaking. Because usually the experienced players don't like to get matched with new players. So the least thing I will do is watching someone dive bombing hooks and crouching on the edge of the map, the same thing I'm experience probably most of the games I have. So no, thanks. It's awful enough to get matched with those.

  • As a solo player it’s all I spectate

  • Nope.

    I'm a big fan of Achievement Hunter but I make a point of avoiding their DBD videos because even after more than 4 years they haven't realized that you don't have to look at gens while you're repairing them.

  • I #########' love watching new players figure out what they're in for.

    And if I queue up with them, you better believe i'm dying to get them out.

  • no, it makes me sad.

    whenever i swf we have an unspoken rule that i, and only i, can drop the shack pallet because the people i swf with are very... impatient with it and ive looped a michael there for 20 minutes once without dropping it (long story). seeing shack pallet dropped by anyone before 2 gens left just makes me... angry, and newer players drop that like it's hot. genuinely i hate it because of that lmao.

    stupid reason but it is what it is.

  • Nowadays, I usually play in a 3 man SWF and if we queue up with a baby survivor we only have one goal: the baby needs to live. We'll literally jump in the arms of the killer just to get them out lmao. We're not a serious SWF and we enjoy memeing around so not caring if we live or die is at the core of our SWF anyways

  • For me is boring I prefer see good players