ENTITY DISPLEASED: GAMES ENDING FOR NO REASON

The game keeps ending during or right before a match. I have 1GB upload/download speed and I’ve only started having this problem yesterday. 

Only had this problem playing killer.  Whenever I play survivor I have zero issues. Anyone else experiencing this? 

Comments

  • strange. i would contact your isp to do a line check perhaps.

    im jealous of your upload speed. 1gb is nuts
  • You can install a bandwith monitor to look unusual activity.

  • 1 GB isnt a speed measurement, thats a memory measurement :wink:

  • Lowbei said:
    strange. i would contact your isp to do a line check perhaps.

    im jealous of your upload speed. 1gb is nuts
    I might. Well don’t be jealous. It’s clearly not helping here lmao. 
  • fcc2014 said:

    You can install a bandwith monitor to look unusual activity.

    Yeah I’m checking detailed network diagnostics. 
  • @fcc2014 said:
    You can install a bandwith monitor to look unusual activity.

    No you can’t. That’s third party, and not white listed, THUS CHEATING! -Some killer main on the forums.

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    You can install a bandwith monitor to look unusual activity.

    No you can’t. That’s third party, and not white listed, THUS CHEATING! -Some killer main on the forums.

    I'm sorry i don't need anyone blaming me for their ban.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    You can install a bandwith monitor to look unusual activity.

    No you can’t. That’s third party, and not white listed, THUS CHEATING! -Some killer main on the forums.

    I'm sorry i don't need anyone blaming me for their ban.

    /s but seriously, those people saying basic programs not even connected to the game are cheating need to cease. Like, discord isn’t tangible in its connection, and isn’t even third party at that point, so not cheating. PlayStation and Xbox has 1st party chat, so no negotiations there. Not to mention if you’re playing in the same room, would VOICE BOXES BE THIRD PARTY!?

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @fcc2014 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    You can install a bandwith monitor to look unusual activity.

    No you can’t. That’s third party, and not white listed, THUS CHEATING! -Some killer main on the forums.

    I'm sorry i don't need anyone blaming me for their ban.

    /s but seriously, those people saying basic programs not even connected to the game are cheating need to cease. Like, discord isn’t tangible in its connection, and isn’t even third party at that point, so not cheating. PlayStation and Xbox has 1st party chat, so no negotiations there. Not to mention if you’re playing in the same room, would VOICE BOXES BE THIRD PARTY!?

    In all seriousness most of the people making those arguments are bigger clowns then the clown in the game with tuberculous. People should just ignore them.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @fcc2014 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    You can install a bandwith monitor to look unusual activity.

    No you can’t. That’s third party, and not white listed, THUS CHEATING! -Some killer main on the forums.

    I'm sorry i don't need anyone blaming me for their ban.

    /s but seriously, those people saying basic programs not even connected to the game are cheating need to cease. Like, discord isn’t tangible in its connection, and isn’t even third party at that point, so not cheating. PlayStation and Xbox has 1st party chat, so no negotiations there. Not to mention if you’re playing in the same room, would VOICE BOXES BE THIRD PARTY!?

    In all seriousness most of the people making those arguments are bigger clowns then the clown in the game with tuberculous. People should just ignore them.

    “You have terminal 8... lung cancer. I don’t know what that means... but it’s bad.”

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @fcc2014 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @fcc2014 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    You can install a bandwith monitor to look unusual activity.

    No you can’t. That’s third party, and not white listed, THUS CHEATING! -Some killer main on the forums.

    I'm sorry i don't need anyone blaming me for their ban.

    /s but seriously, those people saying basic programs not even connected to the game are cheating need to cease. Like, discord isn’t tangible in its connection, and isn’t even third party at that point, so not cheating. PlayStation and Xbox has 1st party chat, so no negotiations there. Not to mention if you’re playing in the same room, would VOICE BOXES BE THIRD PARTY!?

    In all seriousness most of the people making those arguments are bigger clowns then the clown in the game with tuberculous. People should just ignore them.

    “You have terminal 8... lung cancer. I don’t know what that means... but it’s bad.”

    They should change the heartbeat to hearing him hacking away. Similar to Huntress Lullaby.

  • are you on PC or console