Sometimes after round's done survivor's hair dissapears check it out.
Yes, I noticed this last night. I also play Meg if that helps suss out whether it affects Meg only or all survivors.
Seems to affect Nea, Meg and Claudette the most from what I've seen.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/212685/models-losing-hair-after-being-hit-in-game#latest
I've reported it ages ago, it's been bugged for months. David and Feng lose their hair too
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, I noticed this last night. I also play Meg if that helps suss out whether it affects Meg only or all survivors.
Seems to affect Nea, Meg and Claudette the most from what I've seen.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/212685/models-losing-hair-after-being-hit-in-game#latest
I've reported it ages ago, it's been bugged for months. David and Feng lose their hair too