For god sake, please stop body blocking while injured!!!
I see this way WAY too often.
I’m just working on my first gen at the beginning of the match. The killer has clearly found other survivors grouped together because I see 2 portraits change to injured status in moderately quick succession.
One goes down. What does the other injured idiot do?
Attempts to Flashlight save AFTER the animation lock window of opportunity, or run circles in front of the killer while they’re carrying to the hook. They go down too because they presumably forget that the killer has a weapon.
Yeah thanks...
It’s a great start for all of us when you give the killer a SECOND hook before ANY gens are done.
Thanks. Real helpful. Even better when the killer has Ruin and now I’m kinda forced to leave the gen to help one of you because I have no idea how competent or incompetent the other survivor still around might be.
I’ll even sometimes see this with THREE survivors. One is being carried, and the other 2 survivors go down being stupid while injured.
For 👏🏻 God 👏🏻Sake 👏🏻 Please👏🏻 Stop👏🏻 Being 👏🏻 Dick👏🏻 Heads👏🏻 While👏🏻Injured!!!👏🏻
Comments
Shhhhhhhh
No, they'll hear you. 🤫
But my mettle of man stacks...
I’ve got to get my 4 WGLF stacks somehow!
On a serious note it’s terrible to do that but solo is just a mess no matter what so don’t expect intelligence
*Plays Pyramid head just to deny all your stacks*
That’s why I despise fighting him. Really fun in a chase though
Ignore everything this guy said, & keep doing what you’re doing. You are awesome!
Signed
All the Killers
Y U No stack luv?
It really should work on safe cage rescues I mean it isn't DS or something it wouldn't change balance in any way shape or form.
Why though?
There are now a few ways to gain tokens.
Because why not? There isn't really any reason not to.
It sucks not being allowed to get blood points from it much if at all just because of what killer someone is playing. It isn't like every other perk affected by it where it has direct gameplay relations.
You literally just are not allowed to get as many points just because someone picked Pyramid head; which also tends to make some folks more hostile than they would towards killer.
Imagine if BBQ didn't give you any bonus bloodpoints anytime you hooked a Claudette, Dwight, Meg, or Jake.
You would still run the perk, still get BP, but it would just be such an unnecessary reason not to get BP stacks from it.
But if this guy is a true genius.
Which is false, because the player can still attempt body blocking, flashlight saves, or pallet saves.
And let’s not pretend that PH never hook.
And this is why I advocate for first hook suicides for solo q players :)
This sort of nonsense is almost every single game solo
I don't see other survivors I only see WGLF stacks...
Lol joking, yeah it is annoying
They do. But it's still a silly restriction.
I wanted to like your comment but the over use of the clap emoji prevented me from doing so.
I was emphasising my annoyance.
Uhhh....you may want to re-read the things I said, you severely misunderstand what I had said....or what the actual point was.
Then you do what any cultured human being does and use a meme.