Disappointed

So you readd the stupid ability to "360" despite it being extremely unrealistic and only screwing over new players/console players, yet you won't fix game breaking bugs like dying state survivors making no sounds or the fact that Oni still has his camera bug (BEEN A YEAR BTW) and just LOLnurse. And lets not even talk about the hacker problem that honestly really is getting worse and worse (I see at least 1 hacker a day now.)

I'm extremely disappointed, not that you added something stupid back into the game like 360s (I think this was a terrible idea because it screws over new players) but the fact that it was your priority to add something stupid like that back instead of fixing serious problems with the game that have been ignored for a very long time. I have to ask: do you have any intentions of fixing older bugs or just a "fck it we're done with that" attitude?

Comments

  • @Ionlyplaysurvivor said:

    Killer is way too powerful, the 360 helps survivors (who deserve to have more fun than the killer) get away.

    This is such bad bait that even I won't fall for it.

  • Isn't 360 a strategy to help survivors?

  • @Ionlyplaysurvivor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1968063#Comment_1968063

    not a bait, killers aren't humans. they are terrible people that deserve to have bad games

    Ok buddy, if you say so.

  • Remember when they said they fixed the silent survivor bug? lmao imagine being so bad at fixing bugs you actually need to try and lie to players about it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Remember when they said they fixed the silent survivor bug? lmao imagine being so bad at fixing bugs you actually need to try and lie to players about it.

    Yeah that bug has been there at least since silent hill but I can’t imagine with their spaghetti code audio being easy to fix

  • Using the excuse that 360's aren't realistic is an awful excuse. Do you think people getting repeatedly mowed down by chainsaws and getting put on meat hooks multiple times is realistic?

  • @FrostySeal said:

    Using the excuse that 360's aren't realistic is an awful excuse. Do you think people getting repeatedly mowed down by chainsaws and getting put on meat hooks multiple times is realistic?

    I've been amused by these arguments for that exact reason.

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    So you readd the stupid ability to "360" despite it being extremely unrealistic and only screwing over new players/console players, yet you won't fix game breaking bugs like dying state survivors making no sounds or the fact that Oni still has his camera bug (BEEN A YEAR BTW) and just LOLnurse. And lets not even talk about the hacker problem that honestly really is getting worse and worse (I see at least 1 hacker a day now.)

    I'm extremely disappointed, not that you added something stupid back into the game like 360s (I think this was a terrible idea because it screws over new players) but the fact that it was your priority to add something stupid like that back instead of fixing serious problems with the game that have been ignored for a very long time. I have to ask: do you have any intentions of fixing older bugs or just a "fck it we're done with that" attitude?

    so it doesn't take a ful second tot urn halfwaya round any more? I guess if the survivor queues, that had gone down to less than aminute for myself due how horrible the patch a few weeks or so back was, have not gone back up to 10-20 minutes I can finally start playing againa nd using the event offerings before they're gone now. Cause there was not a snowball's chance in hell I was playing killer even when that came in ten seconds or less for me, so pretty much the game was unplayable for me lol