Scratch Marks

I can't be the only one having a more difficult time following scratch marks lately. It's as if they've been widened and go in every direction now without rhyme or reason. Are survivors throwing scratch marks like a pebble now?

Comments

  • Scratch marks are too powerful, they need nerfed

  • Hahaha what scratch marks? I can't even see them

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    Hahaha what scratch marks? I can't even see them

    You ain't lying. When you do, though...

  • @VikingWilson said:

    I can't be the only one having a more difficult time following scratch marks lately. It's as if they've been widened and go in every direction now without rhyme or reason. Are survivors throwing scratch marks like a pebble now?

    There's A perk for that

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think people have learned that if they run around in circles then go and walk and hide, it's confusing for the killer 🤷‍♀️

    As a surv, I don't even run anywhere unless I am being chased or if I have to cross map for an unhook/gate

    yeah fixate is pretty good for that now finally

  • I can see them properly in all maps but Ormond. God, I really can't see ######### in Ormond. It's like survivors are on permanent Lucky Break and Dance with Me :_

  • @TotemsCleanser said:

    I can see them properly in all maps but Ormond. God, I really can't see ######### in Ormond. It's like survivors are on permanent Lucky Break and Dance with Me :_

    Ormond is near impossible to track, what with the red marks somehow blending in perfectly with a white background and that wind cutting survivor noises (shifting plants, breathing, etc.)

    Ormond looks great, I stop myself to look at it, but it's still garbage for killer functions.