Is there any way that the dev's would ever add the killers name to the game lobby on xbox 1?

I'm not saying show what killer it is. Just the name of the person who is playing the killer.

Comments

  • Well, maybe when the toxicity dies down. Wouldn’t want survivors dodging too. You can see it on the results screen which is where I, personally, think it should stay. 
  • So it's ok if killer dodges but not ok for survivors to?
  • Can you not find this out via another setting on XBox? on PS4, as long as they're not pretending to be offline or have certain privacy filters you can see in the "Currently Playing with". It doesn't tell you who is killer or survivors, but you can cross reference to figure it out.

  • This is exactly the reason why MLGA is bannable now :wink:

  • @dadderholt said:
    I'm not saying show what killer it is. Just the name of the person who is playing the killer.

    I play PS4 not XBOX but on PS4 you just go to your Friends list and click currently playing, click on your name and see who is in your match. the name that isn't one of your 3 teammates is the killer.

    If XBOX has something similar then you will be able to do this also.

  • I dont think xbox has that option till game is over under resent players
  • @dadderholt said:
    So it's ok if killer dodges but not ok for survivors to?

    YES! Remember, it´s a 4vs1 situation.

    We had this situation with MLGA. Where survivors put killers on a "avoid" list, for stupid things like "plays Freddy". Lobbies on both sides increased to a point where the devs had to pull the plug and take MLGA from the whitelist.

  • My thing is you sit in a swf lobby waiting 30min to an hour on game then when you finally get into game lobby the killer quits and the 30 min to hour wait begins again
  • The game needs different game modes and a lot of balancing changes.
    Maybe then the killers won't dodge.
  • I think they need to add a punishment for killers that dodge not anymore balances. Different game modes would be nice.
  • @dadderholt said:
    I think they need to add a punishment for killers that dodge not anymore balances. Different game modes would be nice.

    Killers dodge because of the game being unbalanced. If you try to punish dodging, they'll just stop playing.

  • @dadderholt said:
    I think they need to add a punishment for killers that dodge not anymore balances. Different game modes would be nice.

    Why would they punish killers that lobby dodge? You don´t lose anything.

  • Time 30min to and hour of time
  • I guess everyone has an hour to sit in a lobby waiting on game
  • @dadderholt said:
    Time 30min to and hour of time

    Maybe ask a dev about the lobby times.
    I get instant lobbies right now. Both as killer and survivor.
    But i don´t play on xbox.

  • If they do, you'd see a lot of Killers unjustifiably getting dodged 24/7, purely because they beat the Survivors or play in a legit but undesired manner.

  • I think it will lead to more lobby dodging and i could see a Reddit post made of names/killers/loadouts.

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    @dadderholt said:
    I'm not saying show what killer it is. Just the name of the person who is playing the killer.

    I play PS4 not XBOX but on PS4 you just go to your Friends list and click currently playing, click on your name and see who is in your match. the name that isn't one of your 3 teammates is the killer.

    If XBOX has something similar then you will be able to do this also.

    If the killer dodges on Xbox you can go to recent players and see their name. Outside of that there is no work around to see who the killer is.

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:
    This is exactly the reason why MLGA is bannable now :wink:

    PS4 says hello ;)

  • The recent players does not show up for the match till after game loads up? If they fix the wait time for games then I dont really care about them dodging 
  • On Xbox one you can see the killers name if you check recent players when you join a lobby.

    Then you can just dodge
  • I put on Moris for people who have messaged me in the past for killing them. Not that I care about their opinion, just so they know it isn't ok to be toxic over a good match.

    If they were to see my name they would leave and ruin my matchmaking times, please don't implement this :blush:

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:
    This is exactly the reason why MLGA is bannable now :wink:

    PS4 says hello ;)

    Also we are not subject to the crazy banning that xbox players get with false reports.