So how do we feel with the recent update?
Just played survivor with the most recent update, and I'm so glad now that I don't have to deal with extendo arm killers anymore. The new HUD is a lot better, although I wouldn't mind if it was lowered just a little bit more on the survivor side.
Comments
It is still bad. I don't know why they use full color survivor UI and Still they don't listen what users said.
Well, they fixed the bugs we complaied about, however...
On Badham Presschool if u vault a certain window you get stuck forever.
Survivor and Killer crashes sometime happen randomly during matches.
I've crashed during tutorial for a check-up....
I quit and made some grilled cheese and went to play Valheim instead.
See y'all in 7 days until next bugfix, again.
Step in the right direction, glad the hits are fixed and happy with the Hud adjustments.
People say that they started randomly disconnect, and that the Badham has the Ormond issue (vaulting causes you to stack in some places).
I guess, at least the hits are not super terrible, they are just bad now.
Not happy about the movement being reverted, unpopular opinion but let's be honest it only works against bad killers so if anything it's just an annoying thing we have to deal with not to mention it just looks ridiculous that survivors are moving that fast. It also brings back the good old "bug" that cancels you lunge since the survivor clipped into your hit box and out too quickly.
everything else is nice tho i could get used to this hud kinda wish it was horizontal like before tho.