DC’d Midgame
So I was doing pretty good in a survivor game just now. Save a few people, pop some gens, admired the running animations on some certain girls( lol joking...not really) then all of the sudden I’m booted for “staying idle too long”. What? I just pop a gen and a second later this happened. And what’s more I got banned for a bit for something I didn’t do. This isn’t the first time this has happened to me. Does this happen a lot to other people?
Comments
This just happened to me about five minutes ago and was smacked with a three minute matchmaking ban. Pretty good job so far.
Why does this happen? And if this happens enough times I guess someone can be banned for 24 hrs not for their own fault
That is what I am worried about. It is the second time it is happened to me today.
This just happened to me as well. I got booted midmatch in the middle of a chase
Are the servers getting that bad or something? I about freaked because I was notified there was no save data in my game. Luckily all my stuff seems to be there so hopefully it was a false notification
Yup, EXACT same thing happened to me. I got the "save game could not be read error." No idea whats going on
Looks like the servers just booted everyone and then gave them dc timers. lol
If this is happening to a lot of people can we get a Mod in here so they can address this?
Just don't be idle for 0.2 milliseconds 4head