Xbox early update issues

Has anyone else who plays Xbox run into an error issue where the game refuses to load a lobby due to mismatch or time restrain or even the fact that it won't let you ready up? Because I have, and it sucks

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @ItzPixelYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1965302#Comment_1965302

    Apparently they have the 4.5.2 update before everyone else. I think it accidentally went live. I don't have it on Series X

    I also dont have it on my series x, and yet i cant play with xbox one, or let me do cross platform. The button to select cross platform is completely gone, so now i can only play with series x, and can never get a match started.

  • Any of you tried to play a swf I have with different people it loads into the lobby but when we queue it crashes (got into 1 game but that is it)

  • @Miralis said:

    I immediatly found a game breaking glitch. I got error code 8001 and it said Unable to connect to servers and kicked me to the main menu. When it said INITIALIZING it crashed. This happened 4 times in 30 min. They just got the game to not crash 24/7 it better not be back.

    Odds are the servers are still set to 4.5.1 and you are on 4.5.2 which could be the reason. When it pings their server to authenticate it could be throwing back for you.

  • @th3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1965631#Comment_1965631

    Odds are the servers are still set to 4.5.1 and you are on 4.5.2 which could be the reason. When it pings their server to authenticate it could be throwing back for you.

    Yeah probably

  • @th3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1965631#Comment_1965631

    Odds are the servers are still set to 4.5.1 and you are on 4.5.2 which could be the reason. When it pings their server to authenticate it could be throwing back for you.

    It worked fine for a couple of hours this morning. Then all of a sudden the devs are doing something in the background which has messed it all up - standard form

  • My friends and I have been trying for the past 20 or so minutes to lobby up together (all Xbox One). We got it to work once, but then it kicked us all while waiting for a match. Then we get stuff like this...

    received_3489630297813401.jpeg


  • @Clünge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1965668#Comment_1965668

    It worked fine for a couple of hours this morning. Then all of a sudden the devs are doing something in the background which has messed it all up - standard form

    Yeah based off that I assume this evening the 4.5.2 build was pushed for xbox one (ahead of schedule) and Microsoft is the one that did that. This morning you would have been on 4.5.1 like everyone else so no issues would have been occuring.

  • @th3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1965684#Comment_1965684

    Yeah based off that I assume this evening the 4.5.2 build was pushed for xbox one (ahead of schedule) and Microsoft is the one that did that. This morning you would have been on 4.5.1 like everyone else so no issues would have been occuring.

    I was on 4.5.2 this morning, installed the update before playing. Enjoyed how smooth the matches ran because of the changes applied in the update.

    Made some lunch, came back & menus taking crazy long to process selections. Error 8001 appears. Similar time, devs have posted an update message in the news section of the game

  • @Datatsushi said:

    My friends and I have been trying for the past 20 or so minutes to lobby up together (all Xbox One). We got it to work once, but then it kicked us all while waiting for a match. Then we get stuff like this...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/S7GCQFYO3ZLY/received-3489630297813401.jpeg

    I had that when I tried killer

    That was after about 5 game restarts because it would never get past "Loading"

    and once it did, the Play as Killer/Survivor buttons were delayed by like a minute, and then I'd get random glitches like your screenshot

    and I turned crossplay off.

    Better not be this way tomorrow once every platform is updated.. i stopped wasting my time with it tonight

  • I am on XBOX and currently downloaded 4.5.2. I have playing it for several hours and there is still ALOT of errors and still kinda unplayable. The errors I am recieving:

    - The opening starter screen take virtually 5 to 10 minutes to load into the game.

    - The "Play as Killer" or "Play as Survivor" buttons, when press takes a long time to go to character screen. Takes about 2 to 5 minutes or more to get to character screen.

    - Character screens seems choppy and takes a second to make its own mind.

    In game play:

    - During chase, chase music goes on and off during chase.

    - Animations of picking survivor up or hooking survivor get lagging or goes to stand still about 1 to 5 seconds before it hits the animation. (In fact all animation, including dead hard, seem choppy and takes a second or two to think what system is doing) . At one point during killer match, my match just stopped for 4 to 5 seconds when a survivor performed Dead Hard and next thing you knowcthey are clear accross the map.

    - Still feels floaty

    - Either game speed, framerate or desync still not working correctly. Gens speeds and running speeds seems to be outrageous. Play both survivor and killer. As survivor it seems as if I had the perk sprint burst running at all times. I mean its fun always outrunning the killer but every time, lol. Same as killer, killer sees characters running super fast and think they had sprint burst in fact they do not. It some games, it goes vice versa where the survivorvis slow and killer is super fast depending who has the better add on or ping (higher color add on or better ping, you win match). So something wrong with the sync, ping or frame rate still.

    Well these are a few honorable mention glitches that I have seen with the up date.

  • DBD player base is lower than it has been all year right now.

    If the next patch doesn't actually make things better/make amends for so many issues; I actually think this might start the first dangerous downhill slope for this game.....

  • @ShadyNicNack said:

    I am on XBOX and currently downloaded 4.5.2. I have playing it for several hours and there is still ALOT of errors and still kinda unplayable. The errors I am recieving:

    - The opening starter screen take virtually 5 to 10 minutes to load into the game.

    - The "Play as Killer" or "Play as Survivor" buttons, when press takes a long time to go to character screen. Takes about 2 to 5 minutes or more to get to character screen.

    - Character screens seems choppy and takes a second to make its own mind.

    In game play:

    - During chase, chase music goes on and off during chase.

    - Animations of picking survivor up or hooking survivor get lagging or goes to stand still about 1 to 5 seconds before it hits the animation. (In fact all animation, including dead hard, seem choppy and takes a second or two to think what system is doing) . At one point during killer match, my match just stopped for 4 to 5 seconds when a survivor performed Dead Hard and next thing you knowcthey are clear accross the map.

    - Still feels floaty

    - Either game speed, framerate or desync still not working correctly. Gens speeds and running speeds seems to be outrageous. Play both survivor and killer. As survivor it seems as if I had the perk sprint burst running at all times. I mean its fun always outrunning the killer but every time, lol. Same as killer, killer sees characters running super fast and think they had sprint burst in fact they do not. It some games, it goes vice versa where the survivorvis slow and killer is super fast depending who has the better add on or ping (higher color add on or better ping, you win match). So something wrong with the sync, ping or frame rate still.

    Well these are a few honorable mention glitches that I have seen with the up date.

    The freezing and lagging across the screen always happens. Also I feel like these issues are because the update isnt supposed to be out yet. ALSO you have been on the game for HOURS!? My game crashed everytime I found a survivor game so I gave up and went to bed. Ill try it again today when crossplay is enabled I guess.

  • @ShadyNicNack said:

    I am on XBOX and currently downloaded 4.5.2. I have playing it for several hours and there is still ALOT of errors and still kinda unplayable. The errors I am recieving:

    - The opening starter screen take virtually 5 to 10 minutes to load into the game.

    - The "Play as Killer" or "Play as Survivor" buttons, when press takes a long time to go to character screen. Takes about 2 to 5 minutes or more to get to character screen.

    - Character screens seems choppy and takes a second to make its own mind.

    In game play:

    - During chase, chase music goes on and off during chase.

    - Animations of picking survivor up or hooking survivor get lagging or goes to stand still about 1 to 5 seconds before it hits the animation. (In fact all animation, including dead hard, seem choppy and takes a second or two to think what system is doing) . At one point during killer match, my match just stopped for 4 to 5 seconds when a survivor performed Dead Hard and next thing you knowcthey are clear accross the map.

    - Still feels floaty

    - Either game speed, framerate or desync still not working correctly. Gens speeds and running speeds seems to be outrageous. Play both survivor and killer. As survivor it seems as if I had the perk sprint burst running at all times. I mean its fun always outrunning the killer but every time, lol. Same as killer, killer sees characters running super fast and think they had sprint burst in fact they do not. It some games, it goes vice versa where the survivorvis slow and killer is super fast depending who has the better add on or ping (higher color add on or better ping, you win match). So something wrong with the sync, ping or frame rate still.

    Well these are a few honorable mention glitches that I have seen with the up date.

    You have been on the game for HOURS!? My game crashed everytime I got into a survivor lobby. Crashed 4 times in 30 min so I went to bed. Ill try it again I guess when I get back from school I guess.

1 2 ›