Dbd is broke

New update came out and I can't get lobbies. How do you ######### the lobby system up. How

Comments

  • I just can’t. All the jokes about how the updates always break random stuff. And now literally can’t even join a game. LMAO

  • Yeah I like totally don't know what to do here mine is currently updating I don't know if I should pause it because the last thing I want is to update all of this and then have to update 4-5-1 back in so that I can play when they finally come on here and say sorry we released it weren't supposed to we're going to send the old one back for Xbox so they can play but you know they're not just going to release 4.5.2 to everybody now

  • @chargernick85 said:

    Yeah I like totally don't know what to do here mine is currently updating I don't know if I should pause it because the last thing I want is to update all of this and then have to update 4-5-1 back in so that I can play when they finally come on here and say sorry we released it weren't supposed to we're going to send the old one back for Xbox so they can play but you know they're not just going to release 4.5.2 to everybody now

    Can you still play on 4.5.1? It told me a patch was required

  • @MandyTalk any info on what I should do with this update should I pause it, cancel it, or switch to mobile?

  • @bcchickenburger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1965367#Comment_1965367

    Can you still play on 4.5.1? It told me a patch was required

    You didn't understand what I was saying. So right now I am installing 4.5.2 because that's required just like you but that is not supposed to be out that's why nobody else has it and that's also why the people who have it installed already can't play a game so that being said there's only two options at the devs can do. Release 4.5.2 to everyone so that Xbox can play or make us then reinstall 4.5.1 so that we can go back and play with the rest of the world like we were an hour ago which is why I don't want to have to do which is why I said I would like to know now before I install this update